Planning your trip to a new city does not have to be difficult and it is now made even more easier with the ‘Make My Day’ planner from Lonely Planet.
What Is It?
The Lonely Planet’s Make My Day planner is a unique guide allowing you to plan your perfect day with minimum fuss and effort. You simply Flip through the different sections of the planner and then mix and match your itinerary for that day to include your activities for the morning, afternoon and evening.
You can start your day seeing the sights on a Hop On Hop Off Bus, spend the afternoon exploring a museum and then enjoy a show in the evening or a nice meal in one of the finest restaurants the city has to offer and all with your trusted ‘Make My Day’ travel companion.
- Build your own day from more than 2000 itinerary combinations
- Insider tips ensure get you to the heart of the city’s must-see sights and experiences
- Maps and transport planner help you get your bearings and navigate between sights
- Restaurants and cafes close to your chosen destinations
- Full colour images of every sight and activity
- Essential need-to-know info about the city
- Free, convenient pull-out map